Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Birthday For Real!!!

Today was my actual birthday and as a gift I got about 6 inches of snow and a cold!! I know it sounds rough but it wasn't too bad, Nat wasn't able to make it to work so I took advantage of the extra set of hands and took a little afternoon siesta to try and mend. I'm still feeling pretty lousy but I'm hoping with a lot of vitamin C and some luck it will be gone fast.........I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! The above picture is of Katie and I modelling my birthday gift, matching mother/daughter aprons. They are super cute, and Katie liked her apron so much that she cried for a good 10 minutes when we told her she couldn't wear it to bed. Aaahhh, two-year olds!
Posing.
Dancing.
Exhaustion!
The other interesting project going on in our house today was the beginning of the instillation of our family room cabinets!! Birthday, shmirthday, I was so excited to see Bill arrive today with our cabinets I could hardly contain myself. As you can see we had to take everything out of the room, which was a fun project, and for the next three days Bill, the craftsman who built the cabinetry and bookshelves by hand, will be installing them. I will keep posting the pictures as I take them, but as you can see here this is the progress from about 4pm-7:30pm............the snow today put a huge hitch in the plans........oh well.

No comments: