Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006!!!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and fun New Year's Eve. Our Christmas season was hectic as usual, but this year we added a twist, a super fun twist.

We had a Christmas party!!

The Friday before Christmas Nat and I had a great shindig for our oldest friends here at our home. It's hard to see everybody these days since most of my friends have spread themselves far and wide so a party at Christmas, when they all come home, was the best time to rope them all together. The morning of the party I had a list of people who were definatly coming, 22 people, and a list of maybe canidates, 4 people. Well I guess word got out that Suzi Sylvanus was having a party, high school flashback, becuase we had 33 people show up. Woo-hoo!!

Still got it!! (or maybe free booze still has it?!)

We had a blast and I think everybody else did too, so as of now the 2nd Annual Christmas party is on for December 22nd, same time, same place. Mark your calendar!

That's it for now; I'm beat. Karen and Andrew partied us out last night in Annapolis and Nat's parents stuffed us with pork and sauerkraut this afternoon; it's 10pm and Nat and I are both in our jammies and the big guy is already in bed. We are wusses. You will hear from me next weekend, saturday is our first adoption meeting, yay! Until then..............

No comments: