Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MOVING!!!

Sorry, no pictures today, Nat packed the cord that plugs the camera into the computer so who knows where it is right now; we have a lot of "junk" boxes! I just wanted to let you all know that moving day is Thursday, Friday we sell this place and buy the new place and Saturday is when everything gets delivered; needless to say I will be out of touch for a few days and will be sore from moving for another few days. We are changing phone numbers so if you didn't get the new digits let me know and I will send it to you. Also I was fooling around with the format of this blog and I think you can now comment on posts, without registering (what a pain), by clicking on the envelope logo underneath each post. Try it out, I'm too lazy to see if I did it correctly; maybe later! Ok well that's it from Jacobus, next post will be from our brand new digs. Send good vibes my way, moving is never fun and it's extra awesome when you do it with an 8 month old baby while your parents are in Greece, I'll get them back later..................Have a good week!!!

No comments: