Friday, January 09, 2009

Today at 4pm my mother and I took Katie to the Pullo Center at Penn State York to see Bob The Builder. I was expecting to make it about 30 minutes but she surprised us all and we made it through the whole show! The funny thing about the whole experience is that Katie has never even watched Bob The Builder, I just thought she might enjoy a "live" show so I bought them on a whim. She generally seemed interested for the first half and by the second half she would only pay attention when "Spud" was on stage, she kept calling him snowman so that kept Mom and I in stitches!! 

Me and Katie at the show. 
Intermission with the Nittany Lion!!
She thought it was funny that he wasn't soft.
Also at intermission Katie wanted to ride the elevator, we didn't let her, but she laughed her butt off when the doors opened up and surprised her!
Getting ready for the show!!
The end, in more way than one!

1 comment:

Mama2hre said...

Hi Susanne! I saw your link on facebook. Your blog is too cute! You are much braver than I. I never let my kids sit in the balcony at the Pullo Center. I'm always afraid my boys will launch themselves over the edge! :) Glad ya'll had a great time!