Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Two days ago we packed up and headed over to Downingtown, Pa. (between Lancaster and Philadelphia) to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Aunt Christy and Uncle Jarrett. Katie had a lot of fun playing Wii with everybody, as you will see later, but first we had to finish our letter to Santa and take it to the big red mailbox at Macy's. I wish I would have remembered to take my camera to Macy's when she mailed it because it was so cute to see how excited she was, but of course with too many things going on right now, I forgot it! If you click on the actual picture you can read the letter a little more clearly, she dictated the list of presents to me and we are still somewhat confused as to what "Bunny games" are, but we are confident that Santa will figure it out!
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving at Christy and Jarrett's. As you can see they had a packed house and you can just make out Jim carving the turkey on the kitchen island.
Katie and Grandpa spend a lot of time lining up the ball on the foosball table so Katie could knock it in!
The next batch of pictures are of Katie and everybody else playing Toy Story Mania on Wii, man does she love playing this game!
I mean she really, really likes to play!
To her this also counts as playing....hehe.
She snuggled right into Uncle Jarrett to play.
Tell me they aren't related...........I recognize that "concentration" face on Katie.
Shake it, shake it, shake it!!
Katie and her Aunt Christy!!!!!

No comments: