Friday, December 15, 2006

It's Been A While......

Sorry no blogging in a bit, we are having some sleep issues here so even if I think about blogging, I forget about it 10 minutes later!! I have posted some pictures, below, so you can see how big Katie is getting. She is doing well, except for the weird sleeping patterns, and is growing up and out every day. Last Friday, the 8th, Katie had her 1 month check-up and was 5 lbs. 11.5 oz. and 20 inches long. By Monday we were back at the doctors office becuase Katie has some green poop, sorry, and was having some gas issues so I just wanted to see if there was something I could be doing. Basically preemies are notorious for having acid reflux, or GER, because of underdeveloped digestive systems, the hope is that she will grow out of it by 4 months. Anyhow, she was 5 lbs. 14 oz. on Monday's appointment so we are pretty sure that by now she is a 6 pounder. We can tell that she is getting some fat on her becuase all of her newborn wrinkles, where there was no fat, are gone and being replaced by rolls and more rolls. It's so cute!! Ok well she is stirring so I have to go, I hope you are all ready for Christmas!!! Look for more pictures soon.........

No comments: