Friday, June 22, 2007

A little behind.....

So this morning after breakfast I put Katie in her crib so I could get dressed for the grocery store. When I came back in her room to check on her she was grabbing at the bumper and the crib spindles, while on her knees, rocking back and forth. I don't think she was trying to stand, but I wouldn't put it past her, she's been tricky about developing skills without trying them out first. I let her play a little longer to see where she was going with this whole experiment and eventually she fell backwards on her back and stuck her feet in her mouth. Hum........
Yep, she likes to gum french fries. Maybe she likes the salty taste?
This is just some baby crack, my mother put on this diaper and I think she's always afraid that she's putting them on to tightly because when I go to take said diaper off Kate has a little bitty butt showing. At least it's cute!

No comments: