Thursday, June 07, 2007

Uncle Dan!

One of Nat's best friends from college flew in for dinner with us tonight. I know that sounds like we are so cool, we are, but really he is a pilot and just happened to fly into Baltimore for the evening. Dan is getting married this fall in Chicago, Nat is one of the groomsman, so it will be our first plane trip with Katie and my first time in Chi-town excluding O'Hare. Dan was in our wedding too so if you were there you should remember that face, and I'm pretty sure he was the tallest guy in the wedding party by a few inches! It was a nice hour visit, he kept telling us how cute Katie was, which every mom LOVES to hear, and giving us the low down on the wedding, it sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun. I wish we could see him more often but I always enjoy his little surprise visits!

No comments: