Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Playing with Play-doh......

Today we decided it was time to break out the play-doh and get to work on making some "cookies". The fun stuff has been sitting in our cabinet waiting to be played with for quite some time, I was always afraid that she would just try and eat it!! Having said that, she took a giant bite out of it the second I handed it to her, she knew it was gross immediately and spit it out! We started playing with it, I had to show her how to use the cookie cutters, but she really got into it; as a bonus she now knows her star and heart shapes!
No, she isn't trying to shove it up her nose, she was trying to imitate me by sticking some on the end of her nose!
Again, imitating me, I was wearing an eye patch!
Showing me the green play-doh.
Which flies farther, pink or green.
We had to take her pj's off because she kept trying to put it up her sleeve, maybe saving it for later?


No comments: