Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I hope everybody had a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day!! We had fun, as usual, down at my Mom's cousin Judy's horse farm. It was the perfect day to spend outside looking at the horses, which we spent the whole car trip down to Stewartstown talking about, only to find out that the horses were in their stables about a mile away from the house! So we went on a kitty hunt, only to find one that was scared of us....we didn't have much luck with animals. We still enjoyed the outdoors with Katie's cousins and hope that the next time we head down we will see some outdoor animals! 
Nat and Katie.
Katie playing cars with my Dad's brother, my uncle Tom.
Grammy and Tripp, in his Turkey Day best!
Emma and Katie heading into the barn to find kitty cats while Mary and Sarah go hunt around the house.
Katie on the fence.
Trying to figure out the fence.
She was very jealous of her cousin Emma for being able to climb through the fence.
My family has been on this same plot of land in Stewartstown since 1774. I think it's beautiful.
Nat and Katie heading back toward the barn, kitty hunt offically over.
I was offically trying to keep Katie from falling asleep in the car on the way home, it was about an hour past her bedtime and I needed her to just hang on for another 10 minutes until we hit the crib......we made it and now she is fast asleep, dreaming of the hunt!

No comments: