Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Snow!

It is currently snowing outside, and we all love when it snows!! It has been a fun day so I thought I would share some pictures from both inside and outside. Before nap time Katie and I were playing a game with her Magna-doodle where I would draw a snowman, a different one each time, tell her a story about him or her and then she would say "bye-bye snowman" and erase him and laugh. In this series of pictures I drew a cowboy snowman, one with feet that liked to go for long walks and a pretty lady with a purse......and she whacked them all! She's enjoys taking out snowmen.....who knew? 


Getting ready to conquer the big white world!
Starting her journey.
Mad at me because I wouldn't take her gloves off,  I'm so mean!
Maddux.
He looked so cute running up and down the street, his jacket is just a tad too big and you couldn't see his hands!
Getting ready to run...............
Maddux taking off after Katie.
Maddux has a facination with playing in the street!
Holding hands as they cross the snowy road.

No comments: