Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sorry it's been so long..........

I have been seriously neglecting this blog, geez.......what have I been doing? I guess the summer fun has finally gotten too much, it really has been busy,busy,busy! Today we had a fun play date over at my friend Shawn's house, that's her daughter Olivia above. It was one of the best and most well attended play dates of the summer, 7 moms and 11 kids, which equals a lot of chaos and tons of fun!
Maddux and Katie riding some toys, while Oliva tries to catch them!
Katie finally realized that she could push the toys and run.........much faster!
Poor Nathan, he just needed some quiet time.
Alejandro's first visit, his Mom Sarah went to high school with me and was back in York visiting her family, what a little cutie!
Before dinner Katie decided to get into the watermelon..........yummy!
Peeking around the chair to say hello!

No comments: