Friday, October 16, 2009

Magic Kingdom

Today we went to the Magic Kingdom and I was so happy to be there that I actually cried, really. Katie was so happy to see the castle and even more excited when we went to breakfast at the Crystal Castle to see Tigger, Piglet and Pooh.
Waiting for our name to be called for breakfast......not a bad view!
Katie and I getting Piglets autograph at breakfast.
Giving Tigger a big hug!
And a squeeze for Pooh.
Katie, Nat and Pop on the rollercoaster. (My dad's head and arm are right above the tracks.)
On the teacups.............weeeeeee..........
Nat teaching Katie how to drive.
Katie on the merry-go-round.
My seat partners on "It's a Small World". Katie LOVED it!
We all really liked the fall decorations.
Waiting for the monorail back to the parking lot, of course Katie had to have a mickey balloon.

No comments: