Saturday, October 03, 2009

Outside with Maddux.....again!

It's been pretty cool here and cloudy, topping off in the high 60's each day, so we have been taking advantage of those rare sunny moments to get outside! While we were over playing with Maddux one afternoon Katie figured out how to bounce on Maddux's Curious George hop ball (I looked it up and that's what those things are called!). Maddux, being about 2 inches shorter than Katie, couldn't get his legs over the top of the ball so Katie had the ball all to herself and for once Sheri and I could relax and not worry about them fighting over this one toy!
Up close on Maddux.
Taking a little break.
Bouncing towards Momma!
I'm completely serious when I say that Katie has more hair that anyone I've ever met! LOOK AT THAT!
Maddux on the phone with his Grandma, how cute?!

No comments: