Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It Has Begun.........

Well we just returned from our first pre-natal visit and upon entering the house I got sick for the first time. I knew it was coming, I had some peanut butter crackers that weren't sitting quite well, and just like that I was running for the bathroom; yes I made it in time. So the next exciting chapter in my pregnancy has begun, the vomiting stage.

Right now I feel alright, I think I got all of the crackers out. I just hope that I can limit this new activity to once a day, I have a feeling that won't be the case though. My nurse practitioner already gave me a prescription for an anti-nausea drug that I can have filled at any time, but I am going to wait for at least a little while just to see how things will fare.

Well other than that our appointment went well, nothing new or exciting to report. We did schedule our first ultrasound for next Friday May 12th at 11:30am. I can't wait. That's all for now, I have to go lie down again.........

No comments: