Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Come On......

Good Morning!!

It's 3:30am here and I am once again wide awake and getting sick. What a life?! I was doing pretty well, in fact I hadn't run my IV since Thursday night and as a major bonus I was beginning to eat again, real food like steak and potato salad. (It was soooooo good!!) But the inevitable reared it's ugly head once again yesterday morning when that oh so familiar feeling passed over me and I haven't been able to keep anything down since.

So here we are 3:45am, watching the news and trying to keep my mind off of the rumbling going on in my stomach. It's annoying being this sick because even though I'm ravenous I know whatever I eat is going to make a repeat appearance in about an hour. Double annoyance is that I'm stuck feeling like this for at least a little while longer because I waited too long yesterday and missed out on calling my doctor, now I have to wait until at least 8am when the office opens again.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm assuming that my IV will be back in later today, hopefully sooner than later. I had a checkup on Monday morning and baby was chugging away with the heartbeat around 145 bpm. My weight is still somewhat of an issue but I think my doctor was pretty excited that I was eating and drinking on my own so she was cautiously optimistic. Who knows what they are going to have to do now but I am losing ground once again and that isn't going to make anyone happy.

Ok well I am going to attempt to snooze for a little bit, the news is about to begin repeating itself and I am sick of being awake. I hope you all had an enjoyable 4th of July and stuffed your faces for me! Even though I was stuck in bed all day I did have the perfect seat for watching the Jacobus fireworks so that was our little bonus surprise. I'll keep you all updated on my situation......fingers crossed!

No comments: