Monday, March 05, 2007

Katie's Baptism

Katie was Baptized this past Sunday, March 4th at the 11 o'clock service at First Presbyterian Church of York with Dr. John Morgan presiding as pastor. She was fantastic, not only didn't she cry but she actually giggled at the celing lights in the church during the 20 minute sermon. Go figure?! She did start gettting a bit agitated during the end of the service so Nat and I took her out of the chuch and walked around the building a bit and to our surprise she fell fast asleep. Unbelievable, I was so scared she was going to be nutty and she was an angel..........I'll post more pictures as I get them, there were about 30 family members with cameras so I'm sure I'll get more soon!

In other Katie news she will be 4 months old on Thursday, can you believe it! She had her 4 month exam last Tuesday (her shot schedule is wacky because of her being a preemie.) She weighed in at 11 lbs. 7.5 oz. and measured in at 23.25 inches. Her head grew 2 inches in circumference, which Nat and I both could tell from holding her all of the time. She is developmentally on schedule too, which is always something that is up in the air for premature babies, but Katie is holding her head, grabbing for things, and babbeling up a storm. GO KATE! Ok well I am still working on cleaning up from yesterdays festivities so while she's in her swing I better hop to it! Have a good week!

No comments: