Friday, March 30, 2007

Out Walking With Daddy!

Today was a big day in the life of Katie. First, she had her first meal in a resturant when Heather invited us for lunch at Box Hill. She did really well staring at the bugs on her car seat, then sitting in my lap and eventually falling asleep. Then when Nat came home we went for a little walk up to the swing set behind the horse pasture where she and Nat played for about 15 minutes. When we came home she was playing in her Jumperoo and starting to get a bit fussy so I starting making funny noises and flapping my arms around when she let out a nice belly laugh, her first. Up until now she has just let out one long "Ha" but today she giggled, it was AWESOME!! Well that was our Friday, more from us later this weekend when she takes her first trip out of the county to visit her Great-Grandfather in Lancaster....
I think she is teething so basically everything is a chew toy!
Me and my Daddy goin' for a stroll!!

No comments: