Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Today we spent the first part of the Easter holiday visiting with the Tillotson's, after they spent two hours at Mass!! Tilly's son Ben is so big, I can't believe how cute he is and how expansive his vocabulary is for a 22 month old. We had fun watching him get jealous when his "Mimi", Grandmother, was holding Katie and not him and it gave Nat and I a small window on the biggining stages of the terrible 2's. After our visit with the whole clan we hopped over to my parents house for some Easter treats!! Of course like the previous night there was some spoiling of Katie going on, new outfits, stuffed animals and books. The picture above is my Mother holding Katie who is holding her new bunny. The picture below is my dad holding Katie while watching Elmocize, she thought it was cool for about 5 minutes. I took my Mom over to see our new house under construction and then it was back home for a much needed nap. And now I'm going to bed because even writing this is making me tired!!!


No comments: