Sunday, April 15, 2007

Katie Pictures!

Katie was pretty hammy for the camera today so I took a few cute pictures that I thought I would pass along. We are in the middle of some crazy wind/rain so we have been stuck inside all day so we played and worked on sitting up and rolling over. I swear she could roll over if she wanted but she gets half way and then just rolls back. I guess she's just a lazy baby! Sitting up is another story, she usually just flops forward and cries, I think this is where the premature thing comes in to play. She is just over 14 lbs. so maybe she just isn't strong enough to keep erect? Who knows, we will keep working on it though. Nat leaves for Denver on Wednesday and will be gone for 9 days; am I scared, you bet your a** I am! My Mother is coming over to help out, thank God, so I won't be alone. Please pray for a good week of sleeping and happiness!! You will also forgive me if I don't post anything, it could be a very long 9 days!!
My babies!
I guess we were working her too hard, she just layed her little head down and started sucking her thumb. Poor baby.

No comments: