Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Friday!

Well today was another exciting Friday!!

Katie has really, really dry skin and today she just could not stop scratching herself; her back, legs and chest were covered with raised bumps and scratch marks. I felt so badly for her that I called her doctor to see what, besides all of the creams and lotions that we are currently using, could help her. Of course even though they have seen her before for Execma they had to make sure it wasn't anything contagious so off to the doctors office we went.

Surprise, surprise; it was Execma.

We left the doctor with the same instructions that we always get, soap with every other bath, Eucerin cream all over before bedtime and this time we got some anti-itch medicine to give to her when the itching gets really bad. Of course besides the claw marks up and down her body she's just fine and today we did get actually get outside to do some running. Katie's new favorite thing to do is get the mail with me at lunch time, well I check the mail and Katie takes off down the sidewalk and laughs at me while I try to catch up.



(I guess she wasn't happy that I caught up to her so quickly!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: