Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Brunch

Today we celebrated Easter with my family up at the Country Club of York. They have a great brunch, followed by an Easter egg hunt for the kids and a magic show which the bigger kids enjoyed, not so much for Tripp and Katie. Before we went up to the club my parents gave the kids their Easter baskets and as you can see Tripp had a lot of fun playing with his Grammy and his new toys!!
Katie and Tripp both love these LED lit ducks, although Liz thinks that the lights will make you blind!!
Tripp was very excited to see Tigger, look at the kid, he was ecstatic!!
Me and my Kate.
Our happy little family!
Tripp and Izzie.
Pop with a little bunny!!
Katie and her Daddy on the hunt for some eggs.
Having her first Peep bite, it was the only bite she took!
Katie and the Easter bunny!!!! I can't believe that she actually sat with him, we walked by about 8 times, I am not making that number up, she was really interested in seeing him but not as interested in sitting with him. Finally I was with holding her and I said, "how about you sit with me and the Easter bunny?". She agreed that was alright and by the time I sat her down she was kind of diggin' it and I just walked away. Oh and the other key factor was that if you sat with the Easter bunny you got a punch balloon and man did she want that balloon! 
She did give him a few good stares, but she stayed!
Pop and Katie looking at all of the rain.
This is the face I get when I say "smile"!
Cute.
Since no one wants to take our picture, that happens a lot when you have cute kids, I thought I would take our own!!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: