Thursday, April 02, 2009

Playtime!

Michelle called the other day to tell me that she had a weekday off of work, yippie, so we thought it would be a great excuse to get the kiddo's together. I called Heather, who brought Chase over, but even though you will see him in these first two pictures he left soon afterwards because the poor kid just wasn't feeling to good. Katie LOVES playing with Makenzie, Kenzie as she calls her, and as you can see the Grayson was just happy to try and keep up!!
All four kids eating at the same time.
Happy Grayson, dancing to the alphabet song.
The spectacular pose that I got when I said, "hey girls, look at the camera and smile!"....
Grayson tickling the ivory.
Makenzie found the bunny ears that I bought for Katie and was happy to wear them around for our entertainment. Katie, on the other hand, won't even touch them.
The potty, where all of the cool kids hang out!
A much better version of the girls smiling....adorable!

No comments: