Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back to the Aquarium

Yesterday, Friday, Katie and I decided it was time to once again visit our friends in the "giant fishtank"...her words. We had another great trip and as you can see above this time Katie walked away with a "prize", a giant stuffed jellyfish!
The dolphin show, again and still Katie's favorite thing at the aquarium!
Katie showing me how big the turtle (you can see him in the tank behind her) is.....he's "this big"!
In the rainforest exhibit we saw a sloth sleeping in the tree, I think in all of my years coming to the aquarium this was my first encounter with the sloth, pretty cool.
This fish is called a longhorned cowfish, he's pretty weird looking; the guide at the aquarium said that he likes getting his picture taken and sure enough when he spotted my camera he swam right over to us. Katie thought that was hilarious!
Dory.
Nemo.
My favorite shark!

No comments: