Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy (almost) Birthday to Me!


Tonight we went over to Nat's parents house to celebrate my upcoming 34th birthday, yes 34, woo-hoo! Of course we always eat well there and tonight was no exception, Mary made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, corn, and a few other things that I can't remember right now because I'm getting hungry again. (Seriously, meatloaf could be my all time favorite meal, I LOVE IT!)
My yummy cake.
Me and my birthday candle blower outer and present opener.
Katie and I blowing out the candles.
Katie and Grandma dancing to the song from Madagascar 2, "I like em' big, I like em' chunky", hilarious.
Getting her groove on makes her want to take her shirt off, we can't explain this but blame it on Aunt Izzie's genes!
Katie and her Aunt Christy, I have no idea why she wasn't looking at the camera in any of these pictures?? Thanks again everybody!

No comments: