Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not too bad.

Other than the fact that I am horrible at giving myself shots, this round of treatments is going pretty well. As you can see the bruises are even smaller than previous goose eggs, so I'm improving in my bad qualities as well!! Yesterday was my first round of bloodwork; my Estradiol levels were lower than they should have been so they boosted the level of Follistim that I'm getting every night. It's not that big of a deal except for the fact that there is now so much medicine in the syringe that I have to depress the plunger with the other hand, my finger spread isn't long enough!

I am just beginning to feel the side effects of the Follistim, mainly bloating, which isn't that bad. I'm sporting sweatpants full time now and will be until the middle of next week, another thing I can easily live with. I am beginning to worry about over hyperstimulation of my ovaries again, last time we did this they ended up being 4 times their normal size for about a week and let me tell you it is noticeable and not fun! This time since they are upping my medication mid-cycle I'm feeling a bit more vulnerable, like it could get hairy again. I guess it's better if I not speculate on the pain, although I can't stop thinking about it.

Well I am going back to bed; did I mention that I am constantly tired? I have actually been sleeping pretty well, no need or even want for afternoon naps, but I still feel like I'm dragging myself around everywhere, I blame it on the hormones!! So I am going to lie in bed, watch some cartoons, get a little reading in and then at some point get up and accomplish something. Hopefully?!

I hope you are all having a great week, enjoy the weather for me! I'll update tomorrow after more blood work results are back.

No comments: