Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Baby Shower




















This past Sunday was my baby shower and man did I get a ton of good stuff!! If I had time to tell you everything we recieved I would but, I don't think this blog is big enough to list everything. In short it was awsome and my friends and family were overly generous, so a big thank you to everybody.

I will say this, my sister-in-law Christy came up with an awesome bingo game for opening gifts, all the cards had different registry items on it so there was crazy competition going on. When you are opening gifts for over an hour it makes it fun for everybody to stay somewhat involved and the crowd was watching intently as I opened every gift. It was mayhem up in front, at one point I though MaryAnne Tillotson and my cousin Allison were going to leave the shower just to buy me a gift card just so they could win at bingo! MaryAnne did win in the end with the opening of the Boppy, thanks Shannon, so all was right with the world!! (It was hilarious!!)

Thanks again to my Mother, Mary, Liz, Christy and Sarah for an awesome afternoon, everyone had a good time and for a biggie sized shower I thought it ran really, really smoothly. Katie will be blessed to be born into such a loving family, I know I am!!

No comments: