Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random Pictures




Here are some random pictures from the past few days. Obviously the picture of me is just to show you my current size, extra large, since I didn't get any pictures from the shower of me standing up or moving around. This picture is at 30 weeks and 3 days.

The other two pictures are of my Dad and Nat running the Dr. Segro Memorial 5K this past Saturday in Red Lion. It was a great morning for a run, about 50 degrees and sunny, my Mother did a 1 mile fun walk after the 5K so we both watched the boys take off and met them at the finish line. Nat clocked in at 30:09 and dad at 32:21, both had minor complaints about their personal run but Mom and I thought they did really well. Also you can tell luck was not on Nat's side with his random number assignment?!

No comments: