Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Tricks

So the girl loves her "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", nothing wrong with that. She only really likes the beginning and the end of the show when they sing and she will stop dead in her tracks, as seen above, and start bouncing. Also note that she has been standing on her own for about a week and she's already cool with only holding on with one hand; I'm not so sure I'm "cool" with it but I guess that's the mom coming out in me.
This is her newest toy, a music table. My friend Amy and I were talking about what our daughters were up too, her daughter Lauren is about 6 weeks older than Katie, and it became abundantly clear in the midst of the conversation that we had no age appropriate toys for Katie; we were letting her pull herself up and play on the coffee table. (I'm a bad Mommy!) So Katie and I made a mad dash for Target and bought this play table and a walk behind toy that converts into a car that she can sit on and push along with her feet. Phew, it's hard work keeping that little chicky busy. I think she likes the table, but we will have to wait for the other toy, Daddy is going to put that one together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet in that little onesie, so easy to unsnap the crotch, pull aside the diaper, lovely close up's of the bald little pussy or a quick video of rubbing it , snap closed again , a couple of mins and nobody knows