Friday, August 17, 2007

Still going....

Man am I glad Amy told me to get this thing, Katie LOVES it!! She hasn't quite mastered moving from one side to another but she will stand in one place for almost 30 minutes and just bang away. It has been a nice distraction from the teething, although not totally distracting; we seem to go from pleasant to raving loon in under a minute. One tooth has successfully made a break for the surface and another one is going to make a run for it sometime in the next day or two and she has been flashing really gummy smiles all day which my sister Liz and I think has to do something with her upper gums bothering her. (the tooth that's in is on the bottom and the one that's about to come through is right next door.) Her miracle transformation to sleeping baby has also been looking more like hoax work as well; last night after an hour of sleep crying Nat went over and gave her some Motrin and rocked her back to sleep. I'm hoping and praying that it is just this teething stuff and once some more of the fellas pop out she will once again return to sleeping baby. Who knows? Ok well someone is trying to grab the laptop from me so I had better put it away before bad things happen. Have a good weekend!!

No comments: