Wednesday, June 18, 2008

She Went!!!

Guess who went pee-pee in the potty??!!! Katie woke up from her nap dry today so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out the potty. We came downstairs, took off the diaper and sat on the potty for about 10 minutes. Kate had a drink, read two books and watched some of her favorite cartoon and then said "done". I hadn't heard anything and thought she was just tired of being on the potty but when she stood up I saw that there really was pee-pee in the potty!! I couldn't believe it, I gave her a hug and some cookies and then let her flush her prized tinkle down the toilet, she enjoyed the flushing a lot! I'm still in denial that this is really happening, I'm trying not to get too "in to" this potty thing, she is only 19 months old! I figure I'll put her on the toilet when she gets up in the morning, after nap and then before her bath at night and see what happens. If it's just a phase that she's just into all things potty I won't be to upset, we can wait. After all I really wasn't planning on taking her out of her crib for at least another year, which I guess you have to do so they can go potty at night, so I don't want to put new furniture back into the budget!! PS- She just went #2 in her diaper, she told me about it but I guess the potty is just for #1 right now!!
Katie reading her book.


Is this going to far?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good girl now let me lick your little pussy clean I love the taste of toddler pussy and pee, if you pee while I am licking you even better I can drink it straight from the source