Sunday, February 01, 2009

Oh Boy....

Friday was my first official babysitting day with my nephew Tripp. I was supposed to have him Wednesday but we got some snow and they cancelled school so Liz was able to stay home with him....booooo. So finally Friday I had two kids all to myself and I must say that Tripp is the happiest, calm little dude I think I have ever encountered, he is just so happy all of the time and he loves to sleep!! Katie on the other hand didn't enjoy having to share me with someone, or share her toys with her cousin, in fact I have never had to place her in timeout before, usually the threat was enough to make her bad behavior turn good, but Friday she had two 3 minute timeouts. Oh yeah, she was having some problems!! Overall we still had a great day and I am looking forward to seeing my Tripp again on Wednesday!
My family room by 11:30am, Katie had gotten out almost everything she could find to turn my attention away from Tripp and onto her! What a mess!
Such a happy baby!!
The body language says it all!
I guess she thinks that if she ignores him he will just go away.........poor little girl.

No comments: