Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Outside!!

Today we had another nice day so it was OUTSIDE after nap. Katie's new hobby is kicking a soccer ball and I have to admit that I'm pretty impressed by her coordination, that's saying a lot since she shares my genes and I have close to no hand/eye coordination. That being said, she will kick the ball the width of the back yard and then turn around and head back, she really, really likes soccer!!

Oh and she is wearing one of my necklaces, I tried to take it off of her before we went outside but she wouldn't let me.........maybe that's where her magical soccer powers come from?

She also mowed the lawn for us. She's a big help!!
Then it was on to the sand box and her newest discovery, throwing all of the sand out of the box............fun, fun!!
She's so happy to finally be outside!
Katie and her buddy Evy, she lives across the street from us and Katie loves to play with her any chance she gets. Of course it also helps that Evy is so sweet and patient with Katie, I love this neighborhood!

No comments: