Saturday, February 28, 2009



Today we had a shower here at the house for Heather, my good friend and neighbor. This is baby number 2 for Heather and her husband but this time she's having a little girl, I'm sure you have all their son Chase pop up from time to time on here, so we just had to have another little party!! Here are some pictures from the day, I think everybody had a great time!!
Addison giving me a big smile for the camera..........she is so pinchable....adorable!!
Heather's cake, chocolate with raspberry mousse filling, it was incredibly delicious!
Some of the kids playing while Heather was opening gifts.
Mom giving Katie belly scratches, her new favorite.
A cute little dress, one of many oohh's and aahh's from the day.
Somehow all of the kids wanted my Mom to read a Mickey Mouse book?
Makenzie and Katie laughing after Kenzie was singing the Mickey Mouse theme song.

No comments: