Friday, June 12, 2009

My new camera!!

My new camera finally came in, yay!! Nat had ordered a Nikon D-60 for me as an Anniversary/Mother's Day gift and it came yesterday afternoon and I have been taking pictures non-stop ever since, seriously I think I took over 100 pictures just today!! (I do have some pretty cute subjects!!) Oh and for some reason the pictures didn't upload in order so sorry that they jump around.
My little buddy Tripp.
Spitting his ham and green beans, yuck, back on me.
Katie and Tripp playing with the safari animals.
Such a happy boy.
Katie watering my patio.
More giraffe play.
Big ol' blue eyes.
At least I got a smile after he spit ham all over me!
Another smile!
Me and Katie on the phone with Aunt Sarah.
Taking a dive.
She figured out how to blow bubbles, yay!
Happy again, I know, the kid is just awesome!
Happy Katie............Tripp rubs off on her!
Singing and dancing.
Running around on the patio, I can finally take action shots!
How old are you?
A good picture of Katie, even with hair in her face.

I tried the camera after pasta, such a clean eater!
Love it!
So what do you think of the camera, I can't believe the difference, I LOVE it!

No comments: