Saturday, June 20, 2009

This evening we had a fun event to attend, my cousin Steven's graduation party!! He graduated from Red Lion Area High School over a week ago but we had to wait a week to congratulate him because he was down at the beach for senior week. (Ah, yes, I remember it well!!) Here are some pictures from the event starting above with my aunt Chris, my Mom's sister, and Tripp just hanging out.
There's the graduate, cutting his cake. Yummy! Steven has enlisted in the US Marine Corps and will be heading off to Camp Lejeune in August........we are all very proud of him!
My cousin Allison, Steven's Mom, is very creative, she had some really cool gold and black (Red Lion's colors) decorations around the house....this was my favorite.
Katie chasing a balloon around the family room, sorry Grandpa, I must have blinded you with this picture.
Katie playing with Tripp, he liked the balloons a lot!
Me and my two favorite people!!
Izzie giving Katie some good tickles.
Yeah, she hates those tickles.
The balloon boy again, he was all over those balloons.
Tripp giving his mom a good pinch.
Katie's attempt at holding Tripp, he's not that little any more.
How much taller is Katie, not much when you consider she has two years on him!!

No comments: