Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy BIrthday Pop and other things!

Tomorrow is my father's birthday, but we celebrated it this past Sunday over at their house. Katie was in rare form, as you can see in the picture above, and has been in a silly mode lately (making up words and songs that nobody can understand and laughing at them!)
A cute picture of Katie and her Pop.
Helping Pop blow out the candles on his cake, she keeps telling everybody that her birthday is next!
Yes that would be my daughter eating ice cream with her hands, ugh we really need to work on this utensil thing!
Nice form, hardly a mess at all?!
This would be the picture of Katie after she got into my makeup and gave herself some new "lips". She really didn't do too badly, but the top lip makes me laugh because she perfectly outlined the lip without getting any on the lip itself!
Katie's cute new outfit that she wore to school today. She's in a weird size right now and the only thing that seems to fit her, pants wise, are Carter's size 3T elastic waist pants? Everyone else's 3T pants are too small and 4T pants are huge.....I get that no one really needed any of that information, but I just thought I would pass it along anyhow!!

No comments: