Tuesday, September 01, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Katie's 1st unofficial day of school, unofficial in the fact that it was really only orientation and thus not a real school day, the first official day will be Thursday. That being said it was her first introduction to her school so there were lots of pictures to be taken!
Katie's school is about a half-mile from our house, we can walk on nice days!
There is a picture somewhere at my parents house of me sitting on that bench in 1981 when I was in Kindergarden.
Of course she immediately went to the doll house.
And she took the dolls out of the house and put them into trucks........that's my girl!
Katie's little name tag inside her locker.
To celebrate Katie's big day I took her out to lunch at Chili's for some chicken nummies, what she calls chicken nuggets. Yum.
That's my big girl...............where did the time go?

No comments: