Sunday, December 06, 2009

Country Club of York Holiday Party

Tonight was the annual Country Club of York Holiday Family Party and boy was it FUN! We met Grammy, Pop, Aunt Izzie, Uncle Doug, Mimi and Grandpa Barton and Tripp up at the club for some dinner, dancing and a little Santa time!! I just love the picture of Katie and Nat above, I just wish I would have taken it somewhere other than in front of our pile of boxes!
Me and my Tripp.
Katie giving Tripp a big hug on the dance floor.
Katie telling Santa what she wants for Christmas, I think she did tell him a pink dollhouse, which is at the top of her list!
Poor Tripp was not very happy to see Santa, maybe next year!
Katie and her balloon candy cane, this was the first one which popped out on the dance floor, we went back and got another one!
The actual club photo's of the kids with Santa, Katie's turned out pretty well, Tripp's was about what we all expected!
Our little family in front of the Christmas Tree.
Katie busting a move on the dance floor......Party in the USA!!
"I put my hands up, they're playing my song"........she loves Hannah Montana songs and she's never seen the show?! Weird!

No comments: