Monday, December 21, 2009

Playing with buddies

Today we went over to Sheri's house for lunch. Of course the kids always have fun, but today what made it even more fun was the fact that the little ones swapped Christmas presents! Now for some reason it never dawned on me to take pictures of the kids opening their gifts (that would make to much sense) but I still got some cute shots none the less. The above picture and the two below all made me laugh for different reasons and I just couldn't choose which was the best, so I'm posting them all! Katie and Maddux were already sitting on the steps when I coaxed Chase over with the promise of taking his picture, he loves getting his picture taken, and these are the pictures I got when I asked them all to look at the camera and say "Cheese"!


Sheri had a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie on, so you know Katie wasn't moving too far!
Sweet baby Dylan, I can always catch a smile from him!
Julia playing with some blocks, this was the first time in about 2 hours that she allowed Heather to put her down, I remember those days!
Chase found his home in Dylan's bouncy seat, I was having flashbacks to Katie doing the same thing when I used to watch Tripp!

No comments: