Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week 21:

I don't know if I was at a weird angle in this picture or what but you can barely see my bump. In case you aren't familiar with this group, from the left is my brother-in-law Doug, sister Liz, me, Nat, sister Sarah and brother-in-law Tim. Yes I'm really pale and with my dumb luck Liz and Doug just returned from the beach so I look like death. We were at Sarah's friend Brandy's wedding tonight, which was my first big event out and wouldn't you know the only other pregnant person there was wearing the same dress as me. (and she was skinny too!!)

Anyhow in bigger news, I'm finally eating so I'm getting bigger all of the time now. I have been eating almost everything that passes in front of me with the one enormous exception being chicken, go figure? I don't know what I have against it but it grosses me out right now so I'm avoiding it like the plauge. I am enjoying Italian Ice's , at least twice a day, and tonight I rediscovered ranch dressing which might finally bring vegtables back to my plate. Everything else is coming back little by little but due to my troubles with heartburn I have to be very careful with the size of my meals and the quickness to which I inhale it.

Well it's late and a bit past my bedtime so I'm going to make this a short post. Have a good week and hopefully I'll be in contact soon....... Posted by Picasa

No comments: