Sunday, September 02, 2007

Family Reunion



It was another great DiAngelo family reunion at Rudy State Park. The weather couldn't have been any better, 81 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Of course it could have been snowing like crazy and we still would have gone, I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the food?! I had fried chicken, BBQ, pasta salad, macaroni, some veggies, Nat had some pulled pork, plus there were meatballs, sausages, tortillini soup, chicken corn soup and more stuff that I can't remember. Oh and then there were the desserts.

I LOVE BEING MARRIED TO AN ITALIAN!!!

Grandma Burt, Nat's Mom (you have to explain that when at reunions, someone yells Grandma and 20 people turn their heads), took Katie down to the swings after Nat and I ate too much and got lazy. I could hear Katie laughing her face off so I went down to check and holy cow did she love to swing. Now I have to find a park with toddler swings closer to home, she loved it that much!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day, sleep in if you can!!!

No comments: