Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Pictures

I really don't have much to say other than we are having a great weekend. I just thought I would add some pictures to the blog for fun. This first picture is Katie showing off her top two teeth, so I thought I would add it. She is really starting to chew food with her teeth now, she used to suck it to death which resulted in much more choking, so we are big fans of the chompers. The only problem is that she has figured out how to grind her teeth and I swear there is no more grating noise in the world than grinding teeth. UUUggghhh...
Another new trick Katie has figured out is how to put a wiffle golf ball in her mouth. Not much to say about that other than we aren't sure if we are raising a little girl or a puppy. We'll get back to you on that one....

Just thought this was cute, but then again I even think the bad pictures are the best. You be the judge.

No comments: