Sunday, September 30, 2007

Party!!

Today, Sunday, we were are my parents house for a birthday party celebrating my Grandfather's 85th birthday, my Father's 59th birthday and my brother-in-law Doug's 29th birthday. The whole family was there so it was a blast, a ton of food and some good jokes!

My Mother bought Katie these new crayons by Crayola called Tadoodles that are designed for 12 month olds to be able to hold them, the picture below is of her giving them a try. She really liked throwing them and watching them spin around, but not so great at using them to color. She will learn.

The other pictures are of my sister Liz holding Katie, Liz with her dog Beamer, my cousin Kim holding Katie, my Dad with Katie and my Grandfather blowing out the candles on his cake.

Enjoy!!


No comments: