Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everybody had a very happy Thanksgiving!! We had fun in Lancaster at Grandpa Burt's house, we ate a ton and got to see some of Nat's cousins that we unfortunatly only get to see once a year. Above is a picture of Aunt Christy, Uncle Jarrett and Katie. Katie had so much fun playing with Uncle Jarrett today, Aunt Christy was a bit jealous but that's ok when she's old enough to know where the cute outfits come from she's be Aunt Christy's best friend!! Below is a picture of Nat, Jarrett, Christy, Me with my Katie, and cousins Michael, Katie and Brian, a mini family reunion. The good thing is we won't have to wait another year to see them because Christy and Jarrett's wedding is only 6 months away!!

I don't understand why Katie was so happy about riding in the car but I took about ten pictures of this smiling, toothy grin. I guess she just loves to travel!

No comments: