Monday, November 05, 2007

The Twins!!!!

( Sorry this took so long, I was having issues downloading this picture.)

Here are two sweet little girls, Elizabeth Helen (Libby) and Alaina Diane (Lainey) were born October 23rd in Clarion, Pa. to my friends Christina (Tilly) and Dave. Aren't they adorable!!!Both girls were having some breathing and eating issues due to being born a bit early so they were in the NICU in DuBois for 8 days but they are now home and sleeping and eating nicely for their parents who also have a two year old son Ben that is already asking if he can wrestle the babies!! I have seen a few pictures of the girls and so far I can tell them apart in every one so that should make feeding and diaper changing a bit easier on everybody; I know Mimi (Tilly's Mom) was worried that she wouldn't be able to tell them apart!! I can't wait until they all come home to York for Christmas so I can see what holding a two-pack of babies is like, and to see them as a family of FIVE!!!

No comments: