Friday, April 11, 2008

Almost Better...

This is what happens when Daddy is in charge, no pants and the remote control firmly affixed and at the ready!!


When I wrote my last blog update Katie was sick and I had just gotten back from taking her to the doctor for a check-up. Well 24 hours later I was the one in the doctors office and just like last year at this time I have pneumonia! (Stupid lungs!) Fortunately I don't feel as badly as I remember feeling last year; I still have the wheeze and the fever, but I don't have that disgusting cough, that was gross.

Nat stayed home yesterday and today to take care of Katie who is also still on the mend from her month long cold, it seems like it's been that long! Today Katie is really seeming like she is back to her normal self, she's not as whiny and she just a much more pleasant child to be around. I am still in bed, trying to let Nat tend to Katie "his way" and I'll admit its driving me batty. All in all they seem to be doing fine without me, although every time I leave the room Katie starts whimpering a bit so she must miss me!

Well I am supposed to be resting so I had better get back to it! Have a good weekend!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naughty daddy keeping her half naked, bet she is fun to "play" with hey daddy?