Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ponytail.

Yep, she has enough hair to pull up now. Can you believe it? Katie had just enough hair last Christmas to put a teeny-tiny barrette in there, the barrette was about the size of my pinky nail, so small. Now she has so much hair I can barely get any of those snap barrettes to stay in so today I decided to see if she had enough hair to pull back in to a ponytail and sure enough, she did!! Not only was there enough hair, I didn't have to use any barrettes for straggler hairs, you know the ones that never fit in the rubber band. She looks so cute I had to take some pictures, but looking at them now she seems like such a big girl, maybe we won't do this all of the time?!


Carrying a toy around.
Just looking cute.
Drawing "pretty flowers".
Trying to feed the cat some mulch through the screen door.
I just thought she looked like my sister Liz in this picture. (when Liz was a baby.)


No comments: