Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yummy

Today was another cool day with intermittent crazy storms, so no pool and only a little outside time. This weather is getting on every one's nerves, hello it's the middle of August and it's currently 65 outside at 8:30pm at night, it should be 90 and I should be complaining about the heat! The real stinker is that it's been like this the past two weekends so Nat hasn't been able to enjoy the pool at all, on the flip side he did get to hit the driving range and didn't come back sweaty and smelly. (hehe)

So we spent some time watching the Olympics and eating good food. I have learned today that Katie likes watermelon, gymnastics (she was bouncing on the sofa with her hands in the air, I think it was her attempt at imitation?) and cupcakes without icing. We have lots of tasty baked good in the house due to a Wilton cake decorating class that my neighbor Sheri and I are taking; I have been making some "practice" cakes and cupcakes and I think all of us are enjoying the class projects too much.


Yummy cup cake.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: