Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny Girl

If you have ever been near a 2-year-old then you know all about the story I'm about to tell you. I got Katie the Phineas and Ferb shirt, seen on all of her latest pictures, for Christmas and in the past week we have had to wear it EVERY day!! It has become part of her routine, so much so that I have to put it in the washer before she gets up and sees it; She asks for the shirt the moment she sees me! Of course at some point I realize that this shirt will have to disappear, but for now it will be found either on Katie or in the washing machine!!
The next few pictures are of Katie's dance faces, I don't know where she picked up the grumpy dance face, but it is hilarious to watch!!
Yep, she gets this angry (serious) face when she's dancing?? (I think it's her concentration face?)

Screaming is also part of dancing, boy is ballet going to be a shock to her system!
Watching Phineas and Ferb in her favorite shirt.
Our family room, with furniture and some stuff on the shelves.....I'm not done decorating.
I know I'm a horrible parent, I make Scout study Western Civilization in her free time....she is such a smart cat!

No comments: